Blazing new trails in the field of NATIONALISM and SERVICE, about 1500 students make their future in this amazingly lush green and pollution free environment. Education at PPS comes with learning to tread this fast-paced world with discipline, independence and self-governing mindsets. PPS provides a resident faculty hailing from all corners of the country to train students in around 20 subjects in Classes XI and XII ranging from in Science, Commerce and Humanities. A teacher student ratio of 1:35 lead to securing an average 80% per Student in Class XII CBSE examination. Extensive opportunities for cultural and sporting activities, alliances with ISO, IMO, Cyber Olympiad, English Olympiad sponsored by British Council, NSTC, Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan, Akhil Bhartiya gyan, Sanskriti gyan pratiyogita make the dream of a holistic education possible.
Limited Seats in Class I to IX and XI (2020-2021)
Admission Test will be held in the School Premises on decided date. Admission test may be conducted, if the vacancies exist, on the committed dates.
• The selection of students for admission to class I and above is made on the basis of a written test & aptitude test. The admission is finalized on the same day. The parents are supposed to deposit fee and complete all admission formalities on the same day.
• No admissions are made to class X and XII as a policy matter.
• Syllabus for entrance test is provided on the time of Registration. Syllabus is related to previous class that the child has passed.
• Registration is no guarantee to admission.
• Relation of age and class to which admission is sought is an essential requirement.
• The date for the admission test is notified to the registered student by the school, well in advance.
• Once admission is granted, the student is allotted a school admission number.
Documents required for admission
• Original Transfer Certificate from a school affiliated to CBSE duly countersigned by Regional Officer CBSE.
Original Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the District Education Officer in respect of students coming from other recognized/ non-recognized/ private schools.
Original Birth Certificate attested by BDO only valid for class I to II. For class III and above have to follow the above written statement.
• Attested photocopy of the marks statement from the Board/School.
• Original migration certificate from Board in respect of students admitted in classes XI and XII from other boards.
• 6 passport size photographs of the student.
• 2 passport size photographs of mother, father, Guardian.
• Photocopy of Aadhar card of student.
• Attested photocopy of the Certificate of School-Based Evaluation in respect of students admitted in class XI coming from schools affiliated to CBSE.
• Class IX registration card issued by the CBSE in respect of students admitted in class X (Special Transfer Cases).