Academic performance is important for many reasons. It can open the door to opportunity and pave the way for future success, both in higher education and professionally; however, we believe a values-based, Global education is of equal importance.
Our values-driven education is expressed through core values which are woven into every academic and extra curricular activity at our schools. We live and breathe four values that form the basis of everything we do. They include:• Fulfilling every child’s capacity
• Providing a nurturing, productive, respectful, family like environment
• Instilling respect, responsibility, compassion, reliability, friendship, leadership, dignity, care for nature, loyalty, citizenship
• Organizing and participating national and international events to fulfill mission and vision of the Schools of India
• Open door and open communication with all stakeholders to provide best possible education to all students.
• Promoting diversity, tolerance and universal peace while keeping ties with India’s culture and history.
With these values at our core, we encourage independent learning and empower students to embrace responsibility. Students at our schools learn to celebrate diversity in a spirit of understanding and tolerance that helps them become Global Citizen.